Sunday, April 15, 2007

Experimental Exercise Week One

My partner for this exercise was Teresa Hardy. We had about a 20 minute call in which we started out with my problem and came to a resolution that we talked about and came up with. The conversation was easy and not strained at all. Throughout the whole conversation we actually learned a lot about each other and were able to assess each other's conflict management techniques and came up with a compromise! We worked as a team the majority of the time, but I felt like maybe I dominated the conversation in some respects because I love to talk, which is a good thing in some respects but a bad one in others. There were no barriers or distractions during the call...which was nice! After the conversation I felt as though we shared a lot in common as far as problem-solving techniques and similar experiences since we both work at a school district. It was a fun exercise...Thanks again Teresa!

1 comment:

Myrna Sadalge said...

Impressive, you've already started week two, great job.

Myrna