Monday, April 9, 2007

Intro

I am eager to see what I am going to learn in the conflict resolution course. I, personally, am going through a lot right now and it would be easier if I knew all of the answers (although I never believe I will)! I work full-time during the day, which is probably the case with most of us, and so I am sorry if I post to your blogs late at night on a weekday! I appreciate all of your comments and constructive criticism ahead of time and thanks for looking at my blog!

4 comments:

jwalton said...

Well said, Jamie. Hopefully some day we all have the answers! I look foward to working with you in this class. And thanks for the invite.

Jess

Carrie Bee said...

Great start Jamie! I think this will be a great class and I too feel like there is a lot for me to learn that will help me in all aspects of life. Good luck in class!

Myrna Sadalge said...

Hi Jamie,
Best wishes in this class and Congrats on the purchase of your new home. We were first time home buyers this past Jan 07 so I share my happiness with you!!!

Anonymous said...

Jamie,

I enjoyed our conversation last night. I hope everything works out. Best of luck with everything.